True to form, I am playing catch up on a little invitation I received last week from the lovely Shar... and then again from the lovely Peggy. There is no other way of saying it, I am really bad with any kind of invitation or link up or project/challenge. As much as I thoroughly enjoy reading all about them on my favourite blogs, I always fall down on the reciprocation. Which is kind of missing out, because participating is so much fun.
So without further ado, 10 things I'm sure no one really wants to know about me:
1. I have a fear of flying and an even greater fear of planes falling out of the sky. For as long as I can remember, I've had nightmares about such disasters. No air shows for me.
2. My first paying job was a hostess at a party place for kid's, called Dollicious. Back then, favourite characters of the moment were Princess Jasmine, The Little Mermaid, Barbie and Pocahontas... as well as timeless classics... fairy, pirate and witch. I played them all regularly during my 2 year stint.
3. I don't own a dishwasher, microwave or tumble dryer... and I like it that way.
4. When I was 18 months old, my brother put me on his push bike for a ride... and broke my leg. Accidentally, of course. 8 weeks in plaster and I still managed to toddle around like a demon.
5. I walk fast. Very fast. Everywhere.
6. I don't drink tea or coffee... though I have a borderline dependency on diet coke and/or pepsi max.
7. I love music and need to have it playing constantly, at home and in the car.
8. I have never dyed my hair... though with the odd sprouting of grey, I might have to look into it, very soon.
9. I have a tattoo of two quaver music notes... in a spot that rarely sees the light of day.
10. I don't have any body piercings... not even in my sticky-out Dumbo ears.
Now, to pass the baton to a handful of my favourite bloggers who are invited to join in on the fun and trivia:
Do I Really Wanna Blog?
Home is where the heart is
shhhh... it's lizeylou