Thursday, September 6, 2012

Springing

I took the boys back to The Wiggles exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum today. Because I have heard non-stop Wiggles talk ever since the first time we saw it... because as far as entertaining the kids goes, this is one of the best value for money excursions we have been on... and because, we can. Afterwards we met a friend for lunch and enjoyed catching up over a feed. Then what is one to do when the mercury is pushing the degrees into the high twenties... strip down to one's smalls with all the other kids... of course. We sat back and couldn't help but chuckle at all the little munchkins running around in the Spring sunshine. It's been a long haul this year, but I feel like Summer is on it's way. And I like what I feel.










9 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun with the little water spouts..makes me wish I was a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodtimes! I can still sing all the Wiggles songs and the twins are 16 next week...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could be mistaken for thinking that it was a summers day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all this talk of hot Spring days is making me jealous! And I love that play area - so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cry over that orange bonds all in one singlet! My babies have long grown out of them and I totes used to love me a snappy crotch singlet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful day, with those gorgeous boys. Have a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos Julie! I was loving the feel of Spring too but then it turned all cold and windy today...boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)