Friday, September 7, 2012

Spring Tribute

When the sky is grey and the temperature cool, it is easier to let things get the better of me. This is what I have learnt over the years... and even more so since becoming a Mama. So it stands to reason that with the onset of sunshine, warmth and long days, my mood improves dramatically. Today, we took things really slow and steady. Woke up gently, ate breakky peacefully, pottered around the house doing a few chores, then meandered the streets to a local park for some play time. We read and napped and watched ABC for kids in the afternoon. Spring time is good for us. Good for me. It makes me a chirpier Mama. And wearing new clothes makes me feel good too... this tribute to Spring on my legs made me smile today, an explosion of floral is always great for the soul... even if it is a little louder than I would normally wear.


13 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Spring and sunshine make everything better!
    Unfortunately, good old Melbourne has reverted back to Winter weather, but as soon as that sin comes out again......

    Love your Spring legs too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring definitely improves my mood! I love it when the kids can play outside until dinner time and hubby gets home when it is still light. I love the colours and warmth and sunshine of spring. I have been loving the weather in Sydney this week! Oh, and by the way, I love your pants! Simxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jules I find the weather impacts on my mood so so much. It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do for your soul.
    Love your pants too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tribute to Spring, the warmer weather makes me feel happier too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are HOT pants Jules!!!
    I'm definitely with you on the weather thing, warmer weather warms the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pants and I agree that Winter does not agree with my mood as much as Spring and Summer does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pants... you've got the great legs for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh spring. The weather was perfect today! PERFECT! Great pants,

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look SENSATIONAL :)

    I love that floral look :)

    Cherie (raising master Max)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)