Tuesday, September 4, 2012

An Artist's Impression

Another treasure made it's way home from preschool, for Father's Day. A framed drawing of Daddy, by Angus. And once again, it filled our hearts with love and pride to see our precious boy's impressions on the page. It also gave us a bit of a laugh, at the inclusion of a few details he may not have been so familiar with back in May... when he produced a picture of me, for Mother's Day. I love that he gave Scott clothes... and hair... and ears... in this latest work. So gorgeous. We couldn't be happier with our his and hers set. We'll hold onto these ones forever. 



12 comments:

  1. That is so cute, made me laugh, when I compared to the photo of you two below. He gave Scott so much more hair than you! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge artistic progress!!
    Gorgeous pics - I have a mother's day one from a few years ago framed - makes me smile every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an artist! I wish I'd kept more of the drawings my kids did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect replicas of the real happy couple! Well done Angus the Artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what a difference a few months makes with children's artwork, what treasures these are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bless him...I am sure these works of art will be treasured for years to come.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see there's some real talent there!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute. We have kept a family portrait from each of the kids, which reflects the growing family (there were only two kids when Nug did his!) and the different stages of learning to draw a person. They are such treasures to me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, such a great idea. It would make the kids so proud also..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh a matching set! I love these, and I love drawings by kids, and how they develop as they get older. I was always so happy when I finally was given a body!! and not only legs and arms xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Gee that get better so quickly! Did laugh when I saw scott's lack of hair in the photo, and abundance in the drawing!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)