Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Joys

Angus likes to fill his pockets these days. From bits of paper, to lego people, from crayons to cars. If it's small enough... and sometimes only just... he'll squeeze it in and off he goes. This morning, whilst unloading wet clothes from the washing machine, I made a discovery. The largest discovery yet. Special edition Tex from the first Cars movie. It made me smile seeing him resting right at the bottom. One thing is for sure, he is now clean and sparkling.

The boys are recognising their own physical strength more and more. When they wrestle, run, play and lift. Angus attempts to pick Felix up at every opportunity. Something Felix really loves or really... doesn't. love. Depending on his mood. As the days grow colder, our lounge room, right at the front of the house, is a lovely spot to be. The boys gravitate to the area just inside the front door. With oodles of sunlight streaming in, I don't blame them. I love these snippets of peace, when they coexist so beautifully together. Makes my job that much easier and it isn't too bad for them either.

Two of my favourite 'inside' moments of the day. 

Linking up with Faith Hope & a whole lotta Love for 'Snap It' and today's topic of: Inside.








13 comments:

  1. Love these, so funny to find a car in your washing machine. And love the 2nd las shot of your boys in front of the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee.
    Little collectors.
    I love what is seen as 'treasure' by kids.

    Those beautiful boys by the door are just too, too sweet.
    :-)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jules, more classic moments caught. I totally relate to the surprises in pockets and the washing machine! And brotherly love - just precious. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee, i never experienced this until i had a son, i'd find sticks & rocks in the bottom of the machine, more horrified of the 80's stone wash look than anything else!! This is adorable, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Jules, great memories of two beautiful boys. I just love the second last photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos J, especially the second last one.
    I've found some strange things in the machine, hubby also forgets he has things in pockets, fuses, batteries, wheat, matches, wire, somehow I think the kids have inherited his genes for collecting things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the car in the washing machine! Boys will be boys:: looks like they're great mates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool you found a car in there....I just get band-aids and hair ties!! My kids love the sin too and like to sit in the car...just to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha great shots! love the car in the machine ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That car must have made quite a racket. I cant help but giggle at those gorgeous faces wrestling and then the cheeky grins in the second last photo. Too divine for words! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheeky boys!! love the washing machine snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, your two are equally delightful!
    I won't even get into what I have found lurking at the bottom of my machine :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha I laughed when I read this as I pulled a wooden block out of my machine just this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)