The lovely Anna over at Green Tea n Toast kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award over the weekend. I am normally fairly average at fulfilling these ones, but as it's only five relatively little known facts about me, I have this one sorted. Thank you Anna for the compliment.
* On one of our first dates to the movies, I fainted on Scott. Out cold for what he describes as "an eternity", but was actually only about thirty seconds. Apparently many things ran through his mind... the popcorn was poisoned... she's had a seizure... how am I going to explain to her parents I let her die at the movies?! I just don't do gore and violence in my movies and The Way Of The Gun definitely wasn't the right choice for me.
* In complete contradiction to my previous fact, I can't get enough of Tv shows Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad. All brilliantly written and produced. They're among my favourite series... needles to say I don't watch the gory bits.
* Love the smell of bacon cooking... won't touch it with a ten foot pole to eat. Strange.
* Today I secured tickets to Lady Gaga's Born This Way tour. Never thought I'd be going to a Lady Gaga concert, but absolutely can't wait. The gal's got serious talent.
* Although I'm a big girl now, I still can't go past the swings at the park. I secretly love when there is a spare one, so I can have a go. Something about that butterfly feeling in my tummy, the wind in my face and the memory of childhood days just gets me every time.
Now to pass the honour on to five other bloggers I love to read... and they may choose or choose not to take part, no pressure ladies:
Karla@ Iron Mum Karla
Jen@ Let it go
Veronica@ Mama Jots
Alisa@ MonAlisa Design
Nat@ Muddy Farm Wife