Sunday, November 4, 2012

Little Pirates

So another week rolls by in a blur and sadly, I find myself writing about our life and day to day experiences less and less. And at the moment, not a day goes by where I don't think that I have bitten off more than I can chew with the various things I'm undertaking. But I'll slow down and stop to breathe... next week, I'm sure of it.

On Wednesday we went on a fabulous outing to the Maritime Museum in Darling Harbour. And we have the gorgeous Karla from Ironmum Karla to thank for that. She kindly thought of us when offered passes for a special pirate experience, to which she could not attend... and we gratefully accepted, thank you Karla. WOW, the boys had an absolute blast! From a guided tour to free play time and a delicious morning tea, then on to the Pirates Adventure Land, for even more hands on fun. It was a great morning. The perfect place for a couple of rowdy buccaneers. 










14 comments:

  1. Oh yah you made it! I was wondering last week if you would make it so soon after the op. looks like it was a great morning.. And perfect for the boys!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pirate morning looks as though it totally occupied the boys' imaginations..and energy. That's a good combination for any outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool indeed ...lucky little guys. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little boy Tom would have been in heaven! Looks like so much fun! Have a great week! Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! A boy's delight. And oh, I know what you mean about biting off too much...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great day for little boys (and girls!!!)! I haven't been around too much lately myself.... busy working two jobs, parenting, birthdays, planning for Christmas! Is it too early to go mad yet?! Looking forward to slowing down and breathing....next week perhaps?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so nice of Karla. Looks like you and your little pirates had a wonderful day out. Hopefully this week you get to "breathe" a little more.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous place for two gorgeous boys.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great adventure!!
    I hope you do manage to breathe soon - in that elusive 'next week'.
    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, it looks so similar to the maritime museum here in perth!wish all my boys were still little, it goes all too fast : (
    have a great day!
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet the boys loved that!! what a great day. Hope you're keeping well Julie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fantastic day out J. Have always wondered what the Maritime Museum was like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Things were just so much more fun when you were little.

    zane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, reading this post and for leaving a comment. Seeing a comment on my posts always makes my day :o)